Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

brhoom app Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brhoom
Guild member
Guild member

brhoom app Warrior Empty
PostSubject: brhoom app Warrior   brhoom app Warrior EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 14:25

Hi everyone,

I just started playing in SOD not long ago it was around 1st of august. so about 2 months and 20 days now Very Happy . So i am still newbies to this server. I knew about SOD around 2005 or so but didnt play it . I was still playing live EQ at that time then I played In vanguard. I raid it in both game as hardcore player. my guild sill raiding in vanguard who were in EQ.

I started SOD not sure which Main char i should be . First started BST and cleric ..got to 60 now cleric 63 then started mag dru and got them to 60 now dru 61, started monk shaman to play with 2 friends from EQ and they both 62. my friends seem quit SOD or stoped for WAR. then i started pala and enc pal is 56 and enc now 60 for kei.

I saw Valorion's recruit adv in /ooc so I sent him a tell asking about guild. then I knew guild would need a warrior . so I started a warrior on 12 sept the warrior now is one yellow from being 64 and semi ok gear. thanks to valorion for all the help Very Happy . about myself I am 30 years old male from United Arab Emarties 4+ GMT zone time.

my Expectations from guild is to be friendly guild and has the family feeling Very Happy helpful members and easy going.

Last edited by brhoom on Sat Sep 20 2008, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

brhoom app Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: brhoom app Warrior   brhoom app Warrior EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 18:32

Hey Brhoom, glad you made the application, be sure to exploid the server when it comes back up, there will be exp boost duo to the long down time Smile

Also i havea accepted you as applicant, and im sure you will make full "member" fast heheh
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

brhoom app Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: brhoom app Warrior   brhoom app Warrior EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 18:34

Oh i see Zafirbel allready accepted your application, good job Zaf heheh
Back to top Go down
Zafirbel
Admin
Admin
Zafirbel

brhoom app Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: brhoom app Warrior   brhoom app Warrior EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 22:03

Yihaa!!!

--Zaf--
Back to top Go down
https://elementsofdarkness.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

brhoom app Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: brhoom app Warrior   brhoom app Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

brhoom app Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Of Darkness :: Public :: Applications-