Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaks, Wizard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 21:28

1. Main info
Name: Flaks
Class: Wizard
Level: 4 at this time, new character and new to SoD

2. Alts info
I have alot on the shelf but haven't started too many. 16 dru and 7 mnk are highest alts as of right now.

3. SoD/EQ background
I played eq for...ever! lol i was in high end raiding guilds up to Dragons of Norrath and quit shortly after that expansion. My SoD experience is limited as I am just beginning on this server. I was on the Firiona Vie server and raiding with the Planar Campaign. An alliance of quite a few guilds.

4. Expectations
I expect to have fun! Raiding and grouping are what these games are all about. Making good friends to play with is even better!

I like to help anyone and everyone. In talking to Valorion I was offering to play her cleric to finish off her levels and bring her up to raid standards since EoD is actively recruiting for one. I told her I would not try to claim her and I understand she is the property of the guild. I would like to help you all tho by playing her. I will also keep leveling my wizard and/or any other classes that are needed! Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard EmptyThu Oct 02 2008, 10:42

Hey Flaks, first of all im a He, not a She, still interreseted in joining?? Wink

I'm gonna talk over the Cleric situation with Zafirbel, as he also has info for her (the char is a she). Kikonidas also talked about wanting to box her, so also have to talk with him (he also has her info, and has made a bit of exp for her too).

BUT, work level's, tell us if you need help with a quest or some named you have spotted up that you need loot from, and we will come help you, if we have time.
Back to top Go down
Zafirbel
Admin
Admin
Zafirbel

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard EmptyThu Oct 02 2008, 11:14

I can also try to move Sk (lvl 60 atm) to another account so it's possible to play it also.

--Zaf-- king
Back to top Go down
https://elementsofdarkness.forumotion.net

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard EmptyThu Oct 02 2008, 18:44

whatever you guys need I can do! I will continue to work on Flaks and if/when you need me to do anything on any toon I will. Sorry about the he/she thing Val lol
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 17:39

Hehheh np Smile

Keep working Flaks is a good idea, and tell us if you need help with some quest or something. Good gear will help you level faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flaks, Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaks, Wizard   Flaks, Wizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaks, Wizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Of Darkness :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: