Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sinador ROG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sinador ROG Empty
PostSubject: Sinador ROG   Sinador ROG EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 19:16

1. Main info
Sinador, Rogue, 1 (I told Val I would get lauged at/flamed for this), 0 AA.

2. Alts info
Werodre, Bard, 15, 0 AA.

3. SoD/EQ background
I have been playing SoD about 2 days, I found out about it from a website... installed it and here I am. I have been speaking with Val in tells.
As far as my EQ experience goes... this is where this application might start to make sense. On live (Ayonae Ro/Tribunal Cluster) I 5 boxed a 80 Bard (500ish AA), 80 Monk (2300 AA), 75 Cleric (300-400AAish I forget), 75 Beastlord (300ish AA) or 75 Warrior (300ish AA) (WAR and BST were on the same account) and a 75 Shaman (200ish AA). I also sometimes ran a sixth character which was and still is a good real life friend of mines 75 SK (Roughly 300 AA). All of the characters were flagged for Anguish. Bard was in a few top raiding guilds on the server, as well as the monk. Before all of this I played a friends boxed cleric (He leveled it for duoing) on all of his PoP Raids... We progressed upwards to time where internal conflicts in the guild caused us to lose several key members and then we disbanded. After that I started on Ayonae Ro/Tribunal with the Monk, Bard, Cleric, Shaman, Beastlord and Warrior.

4. Expectations
I expect nothing but good times, I play this for the fond memories it brings back when all my friends and I would go raiding. Hopefully I can contribute with my knowledge of the game, though I do realize that SoD is a tad bit different. Although I did 5-6 box on in my live server days I got burnt out of it (It got hectic at times) and my work laptop can only run 1 client at a time. Since you are a EURO guild and I am from CST (IL USA) I will be at work during raids BUT I CAN play and raid during your raid times which im told by Val, start approximately 11am CST (My timezone).

Let the flaming begin, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

Sinador ROG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinador ROG   Sinador ROG EmptyFri Oct 17 2008, 16:57

Hey Sinador, thanks for your application.

Ok, first of all, your of no use to us, as of yet. So lets change that (you far most).
Progress your Rogue, level and gear, tell me or other SoD for help with Quests or even gear, or if you spot some named up, you need loot from, or what ever.

We will try and help, so you can progress asap, become 65 and be able to pick lock and dps like a machine Smile

This application will be put on hold till we see your a player worth investing in, and when we see that, you will get tagged, and then your trial will begin.

Till then, tell us often, and progress fast!
Back to top Go down

Sinador ROG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Of Darkness :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: