Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric   Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric EmptyMon Aug 25 2008, 19:36

Well Atm I'm a ranger level 33 I've done teh starfall quests and the Voice of The Centaur Quest and I'm working on factioning and leveling atm.
Beleasta is a 31 cleric, I'm working on her starfall quests as I'm leveling and factioning too.

What I expect of a guild...humm help as I'll give out a hand always If needed, also raids and fun with a "family" atmosphere.

Hope we enjoy our time Cool
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric   Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric EmptyMon Aug 25 2008, 19:57

Nice class's, but your level is kinda low for us atm.

What is your EQ history?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric   Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric EmptyTue Aug 26 2008, 12:28

Hi Naewil,

I always like to support young Rangers, because I got the same from others. I am off for the next 3 weeks, but if you see my in game tell me and I help/guide you through the Ranger quests.

Skohsa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric   Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric Empty

Back to top Go down

Naewill-Ranger Beleasta-Cleric
Page 1 of 1