Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ranger Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ranger Application Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Application   Ranger Application EmptySun Oct 26 2008, 21:24

My main I am applying with Fezwin a level 62 ranger with 44 aa's. I haven't done any faction quests on him yet. I have started the tmap quest and I have the moderate map piece for that. If a reference is necessary, Solfado and I were in Hoss and Seduction together.
I have other characters, 64 enchanter Anexpor, 65 (60aas) warrior Poodin, 65 (34aas) bard Bacim, 65 druid (58 aas) Somness, that I share with a friend, and a 65 (69aas) mage Sanguinora that my girlfriend plays usually.
I have been in Hoss and Seduction. Hoss got disbanded and Seduction's guild leader left. So those guilds just died out pretty much. My alts and my friend's characters are in Beyond just to chat in guildchat but that guild is dead as far as I know.
I can contribute some dps for killing stuff and a raid wide attack buff. I wish to experience the content of Tier 1 and above with EoD. I have only ever fought creatures in tiers 1 and 2. I would like to group with guild members too.
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

Ranger Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Application   Ranger Application EmptySun Oct 26 2008, 23:16

I have accepted this applicant, lets see if this ranger likes us hehe
Back to top Go down
Zafirbel
Admin
Admin
Zafirbel

Ranger Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Application   Ranger Application EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 19:08

Are you still playing with Tosen?
Thats your char, right?

--Zaf-- king
Back to top Go down
https://elementsofdarkness.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Ranger Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Application   Ranger Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranger Application
Page 1 of 1