Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayklic's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayklic1

Mayklic's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application EmptyThu Oct 30 2008, 21:26

Hello,

My character's name is Mayklic, 65 Beastlord, currently with 46 AAs and had MQ completed.

I have an alternative level 13 warrior. I do have acces to 65 Pally(Mirak), 64 Cleric(Sose), 64 Enchanter(Amys), and 61 Magician(Vahlee) because my friend does not play often. They are all guildless and have incomplete MQ. I do not play my friend's character much because they do not belong to me.

I started playing SoD in August, 08. I had been in the casual Scourge guild. Five years ago, I played a necro on live to level 53 and that was it.

If I am a member of the EoD, I expect player's character advancement as well as the guild expecting character advancement from me. What I can contribute is the dedication the guild needs from me.
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application EmptyFri Oct 31 2008, 13:31

Hey i think we talked in game.

You where US time right? But you had checked that you could play our time (CET~).

Atm we already have 1 Bst applicant, and we also have an alt Bst, so we are very full on Bst's.

I will talk with my officers and decide what to do, till then ill just add you as friend, and send you a tell when ever we are raiding, and you can join as guest.
Back to top Go down
brhoom
Guild member
Guild member

PostSubject: Re: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application EmptyFri Oct 31 2008, 16:13

glade u decide apply after we talked will see u in game =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application EmptyFri Nov 14 2008, 05:30

Is the recruitment for Beastlords still closed?
Back to top Go down
Zafirbel
Admin
Admin
Zafirbel

PostSubject: Re: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application EmptySat Nov 15 2008, 18:50

Since we merged with Exodus, we have mostly alts in guild anymore.

--Zaf-- king
Back to top Go down
https://elementsofdarkness.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayklic's Application   Mayklic's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayklic's Application
Page 1 of 1