Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belsius application, Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BelsVhul

Belsius application, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Belsius application, Druid   Belsius application, Druid EmptyThu Sep 11 2008, 01:38

1. Main info

Belsius, Druid, Level 65, AA's 226. Am on Silver crown faction, have completed main quest and am finishing Silver crown quest aug atm. Am not sworn to any deity, I'm currently killing both Dragons and Giants for possible drops of relics or gear upgrades but saving dragon scales to get ally with Giants. Have my Ancients already.

2. Alts info

Vhuldrak, Beastlord, Level 65, AA's 198. Am on the same factions as Belsius which two chars I duo with, and not sworn to any deity.

Any other alts are not of importance, I will announce them as I play and if I play them it would only be if I get time off from my main chars.

3. SoD/EQ background
Started playing EQ just as the 2nd expansion (Velious) was released, I have played all classes of the game, or I should say tested to 20-30 before deciding which chars to get to max level and such; NEC, SK, BST, CLR, WAR, BRD, DRU..could be forgetting one.
Have raided alot, tons of PoP over and over to elemental planes was missing parts of pofire and solusek ro to get into PoTime. I cant remember name of it all but keeping it short last raids wore with my SK at level 75 which was max then (now its 80?) on the 12th or 13th expansion with the drakkin people. Well some of the last expansion's raid mobs at that time (level75+) aswell as Asylum of Anguish (all mobs but not the end one, even tho we could have engaged it.) I loved raiding!! but I couldnt afford to play EQ Sad so a few months before the 14th expansion I quit.

I have played SoD since November 2007
Joined Dark Horizone in January to April/June.
Joined Hoss in 1 to 2 weeks before the guild switched to Seduction which I'm currently in, unactive guild since a month back.
I know of no one in EoD, I know of this guild through Valorion whom in ooc announced of this european DKP raiding guild looking for more.

4. Expectations
Raids, groups, and members willing to push for success. I have a good amount of time ingame daily and can attend to most if not all of the raids.
I'm from Sweden btw.
Back to top Go down
Cuci
Officer
Officer
Cuci

PostSubject: Re: Belsius application, Druid   Belsius application, Druid EmptyThu Sep 11 2008, 17:03

Grats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Belsius application, Druid   Belsius application, Druid EmptyFri Sep 12 2008, 11:28

Your accepted as applicant, i look forward to grouping with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belsius application, Druid   Belsius application, Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Belsius application, Druid
Page 1 of 1