Elements Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elements Of Darkness

A Shards Of Dalaya Raid Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Myrah (Bard) Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrah
Guild member
Guild member

Myrah (Bard) Application Empty
PostSubject: Myrah (Bard) Application   Myrah (Bard) Application EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 12:42

Hello,

I already talked a bit with Valorion in game but heres my application.

Main Info:

Myrah (Bard), currently staying Level for Traekoth the Ancient Adept for the Dragonskin Drum

Alt Info:

Sazhek (Shaman), currently also 57 (box him most of the time with Myrah)
Kazharr (Monk), currently 36 or so (was my first main, but I wanted to play something else at some point)

Background Info:

Played a Rogue, at the end lvl 70 with like 200+ aa, like 5-6 years EQ Live on Saryrn Server (started in Kunark/Velious Era and stayed until like Omens of War). Been one of the most active Members in a DKP Raiding Guild there.

What I look for and how I noticed about EoD:

I group on a daily basis with Brhoom and he told me about you guys. I am looking for a guild with a friendly Atmosphere and People who like to advance in the game. Raids became my main interest after I been on my first back in the days and still are, but I would also love to group alot with Guildies for xp or tmaps and help with quests or inofficial raids in the meantime.

While I currently play alot again, I never liked to be forced to play in any means, so I am not looking for a guild where you MUST attend like 3 or 4 raids a week. But still people (including me) should try to attend as many raids as possible of course.
Back to top Go down
Valorion
Admin
Admin

Myrah (Bard) Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myrah (Bard) Application   Myrah (Bard) Application EmptySun Sep 28 2008, 14:06

Very well put Myrah, i look forward to raiding and grouping with you Smile
Back to top Go down

Myrah (Bard) Application
Page 1 of 1